Centra Library Liverpool
The multiple award-winning Central Library is a beautifully re-modelled building with a host of new services including:
- Wi-Fi access throughout the building, plus 150 computers and iPads.
- A game area with free to use Xbox 360.
- A stunning space for children to discover books.
- 15,000 rare books in the Hornby Library, Oak Room and Picton Reading Room.
- Spectacular views from the roof terrace and meeting rooms to hire out.
- Ground floor café with a terrace overlooking St John’s Gardens
0151 233 3069